6 Dive 50m Package (Open Circuit)
The 6 Dive Pack the fastest way to get you in the water while in Malta
Our six dive package includes the following:
- An Instructor who is a certified Dive Guide
- Local Hotel Collection (if required)
- Cylinders and weights for your dives
Fitness to dive
Please answer the following questions in the link below on your past and present medical history with a YES or NO. If you are not sure, answer YES. If any of these items apply to you, we must request that you consult with a doctor prior to your scuba diving experience.
*Please note: You will not be able to take part in any in-water activities without confirming your fitness to dive.
You can explore deeper wrecks including the Stubborn, Imperial Eagle, Um El Faroud and the Hellespont to name a few.
First dive will always be a shallow, reef dive. This gets you comfortable, well-weighted and makes sure you have appropriate gear . We then cover general basic safety guidelines required for Maltese waters.
Dive 1 - Reef of no more than 20m
Dive 2 - Wreck
Dive 3 –Wreck
Dive 4 –Wreck/Cave
Dive 5 -Wreck/Cave
Dive 6 - Wreck/Cave
If you do not choose pick-up, you can start the experience here:
Westin Dragonara Complex, St. Julians, Malta STJ 3143
Pick-up starts 10 minutes before departure.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event