10 Dives Package (Closed Circuit)
The 10 Dive Pack is our most popular Dive Package for scuba diving in Malta.
Our ten dive package includes the following:
- An Instructor who is a certified Dive Guide
- Local Hotel Collection (if required)
- Cylinders and weights for your dives
You can explore deeper wrecks including the Stubborn, Imperial Eagle, Um El Faroud and the Hellespont to name a few.
The first dive will always be a shallow, reef dive. This gets you comfortable, well-weighted and make sure you have the appropriate gear. We then cover the general basic safety guidelines required for Maltese waters.
Dive 1 - Reef of no more than 20m
Dive 2 - Wreck
Dive 3 –Wreck
Dive 4 –Wreck/Cave
Dive 5 -Wreck/Cave
Dive 6 - Wreck/Cave
Dive 7 - Wreck/Cave
Dive 8 - Wreck/Cave
Dive 9 - Wreck/Cave
Dive 10 - Wreck/Cave
Fitness to dive
Before anyone gets in the water, we need to ensure that every participant is fit to dive. The way we do this is by getting each participant to read and complete the Medical Statement.
Please answer the following questions in the link below on your past and present medical history with a YES or NO. If you are not sure, answer YES. If any of these items apply to you, we must request that you consult with a doctor prior to your scuba diving experience.
*Please note: You will not be able to take part in any in-water activities without confirming your fitness to dive.
If you do not choose pick-up, you can start the experience here:
Westin Dragonara Complex, St. Julians, Malta STJ 3143
Pick-up starts 10 minutes before departure
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if the booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if the booking is cancelled 3 days or less before the event