AP Diving Inspiration
The Inspiration Rebreather has been around since 1997 when it became the world’s first affordable production rebreather – the Inspiration classic. Since then it has constantly evolved to currently its 9th generation and to become the first rebreather to meet the PADI register requirements for both recreational and technical courses. The AP Inspiration was the first rebreather to ever achieve CE certification.
AP Diving is dedicated to the rebreather market with constant. Developing a better rebreather experience that centers around the same proven design that has made the Inspiration the worlds most popular rebreather. The AP Inspiration range of rebreathers used by more deep dive specialists, professional videographers and serious sport and technical divers than any other rebreather.
AP Diving also have an unmatched level of support and service. No other manufacturer has supported a discontinued rebreather as long as AP Diving sported the original Inspiration Classic which is still used by many divers today.
The AP Inspiration is user upgradeable by software upload and hardware plug-n-play through all training levels from recreational through to deep technical diving (100m+) advanced Trimix.
Unique features of the Inspiration Rebreather
- Patented Dual Oxygen Controllers: unique and essential
- Dual Power Supplies: intelligently linked
- Patented Fibre-Optic HUD: cannot fail due to flood
- Open Circuit Bailout (OCB): feed gas from either side
- Front or Back-mounted Counter lungs: your choice
- Thermoplastic ABS Case: superb impact protection
- Insulated Scrubber Canister: unique high performance
- CO2 Monitor: advanced safety
- Scrubber Life Monitor: with visual display